Don’t you just love this shade of green? I bet you do. But apart from this beautiful color, the taste of this exotic smoothie is something else.
Made from pineapple, mango and a hint of mint, this smoothie make detoxing really pleasurable.
It’s sweet to the taste and totally filling with lots of minerals and vitamins from this combination of fruits of different colors as well as veggies like cucumber and spinach.
We added lemon which is loaded with healthy benefits, and particularly, they’re a great vitamin C source. One cup of freshly squeezed lemons provides 187 percent of your daily recommended serving of vitamin C — imagine that! Lemon juice also offers up a healthy serving of potassium and magnesium. I could go on and on but first let’s get you a cup of this delicious goodness shall we?
Let’s smoothie baby! We love your feedback. Leave us a comment when you enjoy this smoothie. Deal?
- 1/3 pineapple
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 mango
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 mint sprigs (about 16 - 20 leaves)
- Peel and slice pineapple and mango.
- Squeeze juice from half a lemon.
- Slice cucumber into small slices.
- Wash spinach leaves thoroughly to remove sand.
- Now mix all ingredients and blend in a food processor or smoothie maker.
- Serve and enjoy
- SUPA TIP;
- You can use any dark leafy green in place of spinach.