1. How many meals are included each menu?
We give you 4 breakfast meals, 4 lunch means plus one treat meal and 3 salad meals. This builds flexibility into the menu by giving you the possibility of having leftovers, or whatever you like.
2. How many people does a menu serve?
All meal plans serve one except the “Family meal plan” which serves 4.
3. How long does it take to prepare the meals in the meal plans?
The average, actual, hands-on time for meal prep is 20 minutes. The instructions included in your meal plan tell you when you should begin preparing a meal in order save time and eat whenever you like.
4. Are the foods tasty?
We tested every recipe and can definitely say that they taste delicious. However, we offer many alternatives, substitutions, hints, and tips for picky eaters.
5. What does each menu include?
- A menu for a week’s worth of complete meals
- Delicious recipes for each meal
- A detailed grocery list
- A daily, step-by-step guide for what to do when
- Optional substitutions and alternatives
- Time-saving tips
6. Can Shape Up African’s menu help me save money on food?
Yes. We provide you with 4 main meals a weak which are well planned out so that you don’t throw food – which means less wasted money. Included are also tricks and tips on how to save while shopping for groceries.
7. Must I subscribe for weekly meals?
Not at all. You just have to chose a meal plan, pay for it and you are good to go. If you need another meal plan, just contact us at email@example.com
8. How do I pay?
Payment is done by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me for alternative methods of payment