They say love begins in the stomach. I believe;
True love begins with a healthy home-cooked meal.
If you truely love your wo(man), you’ll not only cherish them, you’ll nourish them.So here’s a very nourishing sweet desert for you and your love one. It’s made from whole foods that would provide your body with vitamins and minerals and will keep you refreshed after a good healthy meal. Plus, you can indulge without worry. It does not contain added sugar or any other unhealthy ingredient. Find the detailed recipes right after the picture tutorial.
Try it out and let us know what you think in the comments area below.
Happy and healthy cooking xoxo
Sweet Potata Ice Cream
Indulge in home-made ice cream without panic. It’s all whole and natural without added sugar!
1 medium Sweet Potato
1 medium Banana
1 medium ripe Mango
2 fresh Dates (optional)
1 Tsp. unsweetened Peanut Butter (optional)
1Tsp. Maple Syrup or Honey
150ml unsweetened Almond Milk or Greek Yoghurt
- Steam or grill sweet potatoes untill thoroughly cooked and set aside.
- Slice fruits into cubes. Put fruits and sweet potato in separate bags and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove fruits from freezer.
- Blend banana and dates together (if you are using dates). Make sure to remove the seeds from dates.
- Next blend mango and then last sweet potatoes adding almond milk or greek yoghurt to facilitate blending if you are using a less powerful blender.
- If blended fruits are too soft, freeze for another 10 minutes, top with berries of choice and maple syrup or honey for extra sweetness, serve and enjoy.