- Many teenage girls (and boys) will lose their virginity.
- Some girls will get pregnant.
- Some will get infected with Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s).
- Some men will break a bank to satisfy (long) lists of wants and lustful desires.
- Some married men will cheat on their wives while some married women will collect money from married men.
- Many children out-of-wedlock will be conceived today which will lead to broken homes in the near future.
- Some people will no longer be friends out of jealousy. Other people will get drunk and commit all types of atrocities.
Valentine’s day is the day most (sexual) sin is committed. Many people will commit adultery and fornication. People will sin out of lust and greed.
I have been thinking about this celebration since last week and I have heard people say things like:
21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.