We all have very different body shapes as as a result of our different genetic predispositions. Jane will never look like Johanna no matter how much physical activity she does and no matter how healthy she eats. Because Jane was born with short muscles, she would never have Johanna’s long muscular structure no matter how hard she exercises because she was born that way, she cannot “lengthen” her muscles by doing a particular exercise or eating particular foods.
Our genetic predisposition “shapes” us in a way that could be similar to but not the same as other people in our entourage. It is either you were born with long muscles hence you are tall and have long limbs, or you are born with short muscles, as a result you are short and have shorter limbs. You cannot make your muscles “long and lean” unless you were born with long muscles.
In general, we all fall into one of the three categories of body-types:
- Endomorph (curvy)
- Ectomorph (tall, long limbs)
- Mesomorph (muscular)
No two persons are built the same. No two persons have the same body structure and type. That said, no two person can lose weight in the same way and look the same or have the same shape. People who have “lost” their God-given or natural shape because of overweight and obesity (which is caused by living an unhealthy lifestyle) can take their shape back with healthy nutrition and physical activity that has been designed for their body types.
That is why we developed the Take Ya Shape© weight loss program to empower you to lose weight and take back your original, God-given body shape. It might not be the 90-60-90 shape that the model industry and media sell as the perfect shape, but you will definitely work your way to your best natural shape that will guarantee you good health so long as you live a healthy lifestyle.
On the Take Ya Shape© weight loss program, you’ll master the ability to:
- Create wellness in your life, step-by-step, through nutrition, proper sleep, exercise, and stress management.
- Transform your world into a supportive environment where healthy habits can grow and thrive.
- Identify unhealthy patterns and triggers, and use the power of choice to stay true to your health goals.
- Cultivate the Habits of Health—step-by-step, one day at a time—that can gradually replace the habits that make us ill, overweight, and unhappy.
- Grow a better you, with proven techniques of people who have been successful in maintaining their healthy weight loss for years.
Take Ya Shape© is an entirely new approach to health and well-being focusing on promoting health, and preventing illness. Taking your shape is just the starting point. Through healthy habits and an active lifestyle, our program can help guide you to work towards optimal health by empowering you to take charge of your lifestyle and be as healthy as you can be, for as long as you want.
Join the online program now and Take Ya Shape©